The Cyber School curriculum is highly recommended and is automatically combined with the GED/International curriculum.
Students wishing to take the GED final examinations and acquire GED certification must take the required GED curriculum subjects, that are set by the GED Testing Service and not by Cyber School.
The Cyber School curriculum is developed exclusively for Cyber School students and is designed to supplement the GED curriculum, thereby offering each student the best all-round curriculum available anywhere. Although we believe it is essential, the Cyber School curriculum offers no external certification (except for internal report cards) and is optional.
There are three different options:
Self-study (The student receives textbooks, teacher’s notes, daily calendar instructions and ongoing assessments)
Standard with Audio (The student receives all the above plus all lessons in audio format)
Premium with Live Classes (The student receives all the above live classes in virtual classrooms with qualified teachers)
(If you wish to have any of the Cyber School subjects excluded, simply let us know and we will remove them, otherwise, they will all be included in each student’s curriculum)
This table shows you the subjects that each student would learn from Grade 5 onwards.
The Cyber School Curriculum
For grades 5-9 the following 6 subjects are offered for online school courses.
3. Science (Life Science & Natural Science)
4. Social Studies (History and Geography)
5. Economics (Economic Management Science)
6. Life Skills (Life Orientation)
The GED® Test (2014 Series) has 4 test areas
* We offer GED® Level 1 (a grade 10 and half of grade 11 replacement) and GED® Level 2 (a half of grade 11 and 12 replacement).
* The GED® consist of 7 subjects which are condensed into 4 learning areas with each one having it’s own exam, i.e., a total of 4 final exams.
* We prepare students to write all four exam subjects. These are –
1. Reasoning through Language Arts
2. Mathematical Reasoning
4. Social Studies (History, Geography, Economics, Civics & Government)